[BUG] Cart buttons appear differently in builder

Hello,

The off-canvas cart and other mini-cart buttons appear to match the theme button settings while viewing in the header builder, but they display differently on the live site. I was able to reproduce the issue on multiple installs.

BUILDER:

Screenshot_7

LIVE SITE:

Screenshot_6

Thank you!

Hello @DCS,

Please go to Cornerstone > Settings > System and hit the “Clear System Cache” button. You may also clear your browser cache or use private browsing mode because most of the time, the Cart is served by the fragment cache.

We would also love to check your cart. Please share with us the URL of your site where we can see your cart buttons.

Best Regards.

It’s not a caching issue. Have you tested it on your end?

Hey @DCS,

I have not tested this. I am not sure which URL of the site should I check. Please provide us with the URL so we can investigate. We would love to see the WP site settings too. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This is a bug within the pro theme. If you test it on your own environment you can reproduce it, it’s not necessary to provide credentials to my site.

Hello @DCS,

We will forward this to our developers for further investigation.

Cheers.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.