Bug? Can't set back to "inherit" for Font Weight as there's no option for me to do so

Hi,

As the title of the topic suggest - is this a bug?

Thank you.

JK

Hello JK,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked on my localhost installation it seems that you can set the font-weight as inherit.

If it doesn’t work for you we need to check your settings, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for responding.

By default, it is set as “inherit”, but after I changed it to a different font weight and saved, I can’t revert it back as there’s no option for me to do so.

In contrast, comparing with font style, there’s an option to select inherit at the bottom of the drop down menu which the font weight is missing.

Attached screenshots to show the difference:

:point_up_2: “Inherit” option at the bottom of the dropdown menu list.

:point_up_2: “No inherit” option at the bottom of the dropdown menu list.

If this is originally missing from cornerstone, will it be added in the next update? If yes, when can I expect it to be updated?

Thank you.

Hi JK,

The inherit option is still there, as suggested by my colleague can you please troubleshoot the common issue? If that does not help, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.