Bug? Blog excerpt length isn't visible when it should be

Hi Support,

Not sure if this is a minor bug or something small going on with my installation only.

When selecting the following option:

“Full post content on index” turned off (under blog settings) it doesn’t give the excerpt length.

When I turn it on it does, which I can edit and turn the setting off again before the new excerpt length is taken in affect.

I believe the excerpt length should only show when the ‘Full post content on index’ option is turned off, not on.

PS. If we happen to find bugs, it there a place to submit bugs or is it okay on here?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I can confirm that this is bug. This bug is already added in our list and our developers is already aware of this bug. I will follow up of this bug. Once they’ll have it fix, it will be updated and will be integrated in the next release update. Please bear with us.

Thank you for your understanding.

Thank you @RueNel. Always a pleasure working with your products and support team.

@werner7, thanks for understanding. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.