Hi and happy holidays! I would like a CSS code that would space out the headings in Buddypress please. Here is a snippit of the issue

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.
Hi and happy holidays! I would like a CSS code that would space out the headings in Buddypress please. Here is a snippit of the issue

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.
Hello @jade8888,
Thanks for asking. 
Can you please share website URL for us to take closer look?
Thanks.
sent in above email…thank you for your time
Hello There,
I was able to logged in to your site. I could not find the url where I can see the issue that requires a custom css for the formatting. All I see is this:
Could you please provide the exact url where I can find the one you have shared in your screenshot?
Thanks.
Hi,
I included the URL in the secure note area.
Thank you
Hi there,
That’s the URL of the page builder, would you mind providing the URL of the buddypress page where the screenshot is taken?
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.