Buddy Press Forum Not Showing Up On Pages

Hello support team,

I had a separate problem with my website and was advised to turn on and off my third party plugins. To find out the issue.

When I had done this, my buddy press forum pages don’t show up.

When I click on any of the sub forums on this main forum page: http://www.soundshockaudio.com/soundshock-forum/

It says that the page is not found. There are topics created in these forums.

In the wordpress dashboard, I can see that there this sub forums are created.

Is there any way to be able to view these pages again?

Thanks

Hi there,

Please go to Settings > Permalinks and save the Permalinks again and then clear your website Cache if you have a plugin for that and also clear your browser cache or check your website with another machine. I checked the URL in question and it whos the forum and there is no 404 error:

Thank you.

Hey Christopher! Thanks for the help! This has done the trick. :grinning:

You’re welcome. Glad we could help.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.