Bsckground color

how would i change background color in my post from black to white? I’m using integrity 3 demo and i can’t seem to change the background only the font will change. thanks matt

Hi @Beattie,

Thanks for writing in.

Not sure what background that you want to change. Please share us the URL of your setup and a screenshot of the background that you want to change.

You can try this codes below, to be added in your custom CSS:

.sinigle-post .entry-wrap{
background-color: #FFF;
}

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you so much.

Thank you for replying. Great support on your team.
www.ispleepright.com
I would like to change the background color of my posts area where the text is. not the faded image in the background . I can change the font and headings to black but not the background to white. I’m curious to see what it would look like.
Thank You
MATT

Hi Matt,

Please try this code:

.single-post .entry-wrap {
    background-color: #efefef;
}

Hope this helps.

i would i reverse it if i dont like it ?

You can simply remove the code if you don’t like it.

Cheers!

perfect thank ypu

Glad we were able to help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.