Hi there,
i updated the browser logo, but it does not change - still showing the old one.
Cheers!
Georg
Hi there,
i updated the browser logo, but it does not change - still showing the old one.
Cheers!
Georg
Hey Georg,
How did you upload your browser logo (or do you mean the favicon)? And, are you using or uploaded your icons in Theme Options > Site Icons now? If you’re using a caching plugin, also purge all caches.
Thanks.
Hi Christian,
yes i mean the favicon! Yes, I added the icon in Theme Options > Site icons.
But still the old one (blue) is shown instead of new design (black)
Cheers,
Georg
Hello Georg,
Thanks for updating the thread. 
In following screenshot I have highlighted the favicon I see on my end. https://cl.ly/1s252f3V0X2I
If it’s old favicon then please share share website login details (username and password) in a secure note for us to take a closer look as I don’t think it’s a cache issue. I don’t see cache extension on your website.
Thanks.
Hi there,
check secure note in my last post.
Thanks for the help!
Georg
Hi There,
Could you please try deleting or renaming following image files and see if that loads your Favicon set under your Theme Options (see secure note).
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.