Browser scroll bar is disabled (Updated version of Pro)

Hello,

I updated to the latest version of Pro this morning and since then, my custom “under construction” page will not scroll. When I view the page source, I see that the overflow is hidden, but I can’t seem to find a place in the Pro interface where that has been changed. I have not changed the custom CSS at all. I need the page to scroll because there is important information for my viewers farther down the page.

URL: www.highcountrychristian.com

Many thanks!
Josh T.

Anybody there?

Hi There,

Please find and remove this custom CSS:

      html,
      body {
        overflow: hidden !important;
        height: 100% !important;
        background: none;
      }

I did not add that as custom CSS to the site. I can only find that bit of code when I view the source code in the browser. Where can I access the html so that I can remove that?

Hi again,

Sorry for the confusion. That was the intended behavior of the Under construction page. To make the page scroll you need to add the following code in the Theme Options > Global CSS or in the Customizer via Appearance > Customize > Custom > Edit GLOBAL CSS

html, body.page {
    overflow-x: hidden !important;
    overflow-y: auto !important;
}

Hope this helps!

1 Like

That worked perfectly. Many thanks!

Glad we could help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.