Browser issues with X theme (child)

Hello,

I have been building a site in X Theme (child version) and using the Ethos stack. The site shows up great in Safari but not in Chrome or Firefox. In Chrome and Firefox there are great white boxes covering the background with the text or images being on the top of the boxes. Some of the page (menu only) appears at the top of the the window. Please let me know if anyone else has had this issue.

Paula

Hi Paula,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

Hi Paul,

The URL is justinereissvocices.com
Thank you

I am sorry I misspelled the URL: justinereissvoices.com is the correct spelling

Hi Paula,

By default, main content container in Ethos has white background. To remove that and to make background image visible, try adding this custom CSS:

.x-container.main:before {
    background-color: transparent;
}

Hope this helps.

Thank you very much Lely. The site looks great now in all the browsers I have tried.

Best Regards,

Paula

You’re so much welcome!