Has anyone else noticed compatability issues on different browsers with this theme?
Chrome cuts off the first sentence and half but IE displays it…
Hi there,
Thanks for writing in.
Would you mind providing some details of this issue? And please provide some screenshots and the URL that has this issue.
Thanks!
Thanks Rad. See the screen shots.

The scroll bar is totally at the top! I looked at that first.
Any suggestions please?
Thanks Julie
I’ve just realised that if you scroll down when using Edge and then scroll back up the first lines are missing too. Please see the screenshot.

Hi There,
That usually happens when your header has not the proper height. Please navigate to Theme Options > Header and increase the NAVBAR TOP HEIGHT.
Also I can see on your second screenshot that your menu is wrapping in a new line, please follow this post regarding that matter.
Thanks,