Broken Themes

Broken Themes

The following themes are installed but incomplete.

Name Description
X – Child Theme The parent theme is missing. Please install the “x” parent theme.

And for some reason after receiving this message I’m getting a different error when I try to activate the X Theme, I get this:

Warning: require(/home8/seriovd2/public_html/wp-content/themes/X Theme/inc/custom-header.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home8/seriovd2/public_html/wp-content/themes/X Theme/functions.php on line 503

Warning: require(/home8/seriovd2/public_html/wp-content/themes/X Theme/inc/custom-header.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home8/seriovd2/public_html/wp-content/themes/X Theme/functions.php on line 503

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘/home8/seriovd2/public_html/wp-content/themes/X Theme/inc/custom-header.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/php70/lib/php’) in /home8/seriovd2/public_html/wp-content/themes/X Theme/functions.php on line 503

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I already responded your other thread and fixed the issue.

For your reference, when uploading X theme, unzip the x_package.zip from Themeforest and please make sure that you only upload the x.zip file. Any other zip file you upload will lead to an error. You can also download the latest x.zip file right in your dashboard: https://theme.co/apex/dashboard

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.