Broken Theme Elements

Hi There,

I can’t seem to get an understanding of what is causing the theme to break on my site. I’m working with a fresh install of of X Pro. I’m currently using a staging server you can view here: http://newsite.kombatarts.com

A few things I’m noticing:

  • Font Awesome icons are not showing
  • Visibility options don’t work in the header
  • Columns are all stacked on top of each other by default
  • Backgrounds in sections and rows are overriding each other regardless of each section/row

This is a WIP version of the site.

Hello @joeeugene,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I see that you have Cloudflare activated on the server. Can you please clear cache and try again. If clearing Cloudflare cache doesn’t work, will it be possible for you to post some WP Admin Logins and FTP details in a secure note for us to take a closer look?

Thanks.

Hi There,

I have checked your site and I have experienced the issue. This issue seems to be related to CloudFlare. Try disabling ClouFlare CSS autominification and Javascript autominification by head over to Speed tab. Since X already provides a minified version, you can ignore that feature.

Also check the following resource for more information (https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/).

Hope that helps.

Perfect, that worked. Thank you @mldarshana.

Glad we were able to help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.