Broken site from latest plugin update

Hi! My website https://graar.ph appears to be broken on the front end due to some plugins I recently updated. I can’t seem to find my site backup and the different support topics covering this (e.g. addressing cache issues etc.) aren’t working.

Hope someone can help me get my site back up and running!

Hi Allie,

Thanks for reaching out!

There could be a plugin or custom code that affects your website.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Hope that helps and let us know how it goes.

Hello, I did all the common issue testing but to no avail. Sending my Wordpress info in the secure note.

Hope this can be resolved soonest!

Hello Allie,

Thanks for sharing the login details, I went ahead and checked your site it seems that you have edited the theme header.php file, there was a PHP syntax error. I checked and fixed it. Please clear your browser cache and then check it again.

Thanks

Hi! Not sure where the code came from, but thanks the site is working great now! Thank you!

Hi Allie,

You’re welcome! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.