Broken Pro Links after Theme Reinstall

Hello,

I reinstalled the Pro theme after I found incompatibilities with Jetpack (kept spitting out errors.) Once I reinstalled it, the sub-menu items like Header, Content, Footer, Theme Options seems to be broken? Is there a way to fix the issue or uninstall thoroughly to see if reinstalling could fix?

For example, after theme install , when you select Theme Options it takes you to /pro/#/options but it s giving me a Not Found error. Can someone please advise? Thanks,

d

Hi @deathcat,

Thanks for reaching out.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. DISABLE CACHE
  7. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of those help, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Thank you. I’ve tested each steps and could not see any underlying reason why these items are broken. I’ve sent my login credentials. Thanks,

d

Hey d,

You’re using WP multisite domain setup and that is not supported. Please set up a separate single WordPress site if you wish to have multiple domains using Pro.

Please also note that for each license, only 1 production and 1 staging domain is allowed. The site you’ve posted isn’t registered in your licenses page so you need to purchase a new Pro license.

Hope that helps.

Hello,

I have two licenses, and I only use Pro for one of my sites. It worked prior, but all of a sudden when I reinstalled the theme it broke.

I’ve changed the domain assigned to the license if that matters, but still only using Pro for one site. I am not using multiple domains for Pro.

d

Hello,

Also when I purchased this product, it stated that this was tested under multisite environments, and that everything should function across my network. Not using it on all of my sites, only two (one per license.) Are you telling me this is not the case anymore?

d

Hello @deathcat,

Please check your permalink settings because it is not just the Pro links. Your posts and other pages return an error 404 as well. You may need to contact your administrator or your hosting provider.

See the secure note.

Thanks.

Thank you Ruenel. I’ll take a look at these. I appreciate the help.

d

You’re welcome, d.

Hello,

So it looks like there was an issue with my .htaccess disappearing. I recreated it and everything is working fine again. Thanks,

d

Hello @deathcat

Glad to know that things are well for you

Have a great day!
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.