Broken Portfolio Function

Hello
I’ve been struggling to get a portfolio setup in Integrity but I think something may be missing. From what I can guess, I’m unable to create an index page.
I tossed out some files I thought I didn’t need. I’m guessing I deleted something I needed.
And, I emptied the trash.

Could you take a look to see if there is any hope?
If it is not repairable, is there a way to archive the pages I’ve already created, delete the current install, start fresh to get everything back I should have and then import the pages back in?
Thank you so much,
Brian

Hi Brian,

Thanks for reaching out.
It is not very clear what exact problem you are having with Portfolio. I have checked your Portfolio template and it shows the portfolio items properly. Can you please provide some screenshots or videos that explain the problem you are facing?

Thanks

I’m not ending up with a page that has a title and filtering function.

When I click on one of the results on the page I get a “you blew up the internet” page.

Here are screenshots of the steps I’m taking.

And the result.

Hello @moosebrain,

I checked your site settings it seems that you have not assigned the portfolio post to the portfolio category. You need to assign the portfolio post to the category so that you can select the category for the filters.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Thanks
That worked to have them show up on the Portfolio page but I still do not see a way to sort them.
And, when I click on a link, it takes me to the “you blew up the internet” page.

Hey @moosebrain,

Thanks for updating in! For cases like this, you just have to update the permalinks in Settings > Permalinks and simply hit the “Sve Changes” button.

Best Regards.

That solved the “blew up the Internet” problem. thanks.

How do I get the sorting button to show up at the top?

Hi Brian,

The Portfolio sorting is available with the Ethos stack. You are using the Integrity.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Thanks for the reply.

I’m confused. I’m pretty sure I was able to sort using Integrity in the past.
Did something change?

The demo shows sorting.

Hello Brian,

Sorry for the confusion, I went ahead and checked your settings, and it seems that you have assigned the custom Header for all the pages. Please note that if you want the sorting option on the portfolio page you need to disable the custom Header for the portfolio page to get the sorting since portfolio sorting works with the default header only.

You may set the header condition like this to disable the custom header from the portfolio page.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Awesome! Thanks so much!
Always something to learn.
Thanks again.
Brian

You are most welcome, Brian.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.