Hi, in IE 11 (and lower) the layout with two colums doesn’t show properly. My customer get’s tons of negative feedback for his new website. Please help! Thank you.
Example: https://www.holker-s.com/leistungen/
Hi, in IE 11 (and lower) the layout with two colums doesn’t show properly. My customer get’s tons of negative feedback for his new website. Please help! Thank you.
Example: https://www.holker-s.com/leistungen/
Hey @imageforyou,
IE 11 and lower are old browsers so they work differently than modern browsers. Also, Microsoft officially has ended support for IE browsers so security wise, you need to avoid using IE and also let your clients know that fact.
If you wish to continue using IE, you should set the width of the image specifically.

Thanks.
Hi. I personally don’t use IE.
But I’ve learned that there are still a lot of users out there, who do. Because of this we get a ton of negative feedback for this website we made with X-Theme.
Setting a certain pixel value for image width will destroy regular layout. I would have to build separate sections only for IE.
Isn’t there any better solution available? Hope you can help. Thank you.
Hi again,
I tried checking your page in IE, it looks fine on my end now, regretfully for IE you can’t do much. Please follow the above suggestion to make things better in IE.
Thanks!
OK I tried.
It works fine with:
Width: auto
Max Width: 100%
Thank you!
Glad we could help.
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.