Broken Images

Hello!


My images appear as broken links when I edit in cornerstone.
I have to re-embed the photo?

Backstory
Originally, I built my website on a development KenneBell.com then switched and replaced the website on KenneBell.net.

Since then all the images I embed BEFORE the domain change appear to be broken.
Maybe once I hit “edit” Cornerstone looses the link?

please help!

Hello There,

Thank you for the very detailed post information. To resolve this issue, please do the following:
1.) Please install and WP Migrate DB plugin.
2.) Go to Tools > WP Migrate DB. There is a search and replace feature of this plugin which great.
3.) Do a search for http://kennebell.com/wp-content/uploads/ and replace it with http://kennebell.net/wp-content/uploads/

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

Fixed!

If I have another find and replace pluggin working should I turn that one off?
I was using https://wordpress.org/plugins/better-search-replace/

Does this work moving forward as well?

Hey There,

It’s good to know that it is fixed. Well, the better search and replace plugin also works best. It does not matter which plugin as long as it has fixed the issue.

If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.