Broken Header with One Of The Latest Updates

Hello.

I just noticed my header is broken on mobile as the top bar now overlays on the bottom bars instead of pushing it down.

I have not done any updates to the header for a while so I imagine it might have happened during one of the latest updates, although I don’t know for sure.

Can you please advise?

Thank you!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! You may be having some caching issues, especially since you just have updated to the latest version. Please check out this documentation instead:

Best Regards.

Hi @ruenel

Thank you for your message.

I followed the instructions and cleared the system cache. However, the issue still seems the be there.

Assistance is greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Hey @eartheracademy,

We would love to check your Bar element settings. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hey @eartheracademy,

I tried to log in on your website but the admin credentials are not working, please double check and update them with the correct ones so that we can help you troubleshoot on your issue.

Thank you.

Hi @marc_a

Sorry about that, I believed that as the one.

Just updated thanks!

Hi @eartheracademy,

I have checked your website on Android mobile device, but, unfortunately, didn’t find the issue described here. If you are still having this issue, please mention the device, browser name and version, and also the operating system you are using, which helps us to replicate the issue at our end.

Thanks

Hi @tristup

I was checking on iPhone 12 and Chrome, Brave and Safari browser sized down to mobile size.

Thank you!

Hi @eartheracademy,

You can upload the video to the Google Drive and can share the URL in the secure note.

Thanks

Hi @tristup

Just updated the secure note, thanks!

Hello @eartheracademy,

The user credentials that you have given do not have administrative privileges. We cannot access the WP-Admin to be able to check your custom header element settings. Please change the role to “Administrator” instead.

Thank you in advance.

Hi @ruenel.

Sorry, it was set to Administrator but also to expire. I have re-enabled.

Thank you so much!

Hey @eartheracademy,

I’ve checked your menu header and found out that the x-bar-fixed class is always present. The class x-bar-fixed should only be triggered when scrolling. That being said, I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY
  7. DISABLING CACHE

Hope that helps and let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.