Broken Cornerstone

Hi Guys!

Does anyone here knows why my Cornerstone is broken? Like icons are missing and edits on Cornerstone are not saved. This is my first time encountering this. How can I solve this?

Thanks!

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

hi @Joao, Done adding the credentials on a secure note. Thanks

Hello There,

Thanks for providing the information. I have logged in and found out that there is a CORS issue in your site. This usually happens when you force https for the dashboard and yet your site url and wordpress url is using http (http://prntscr.com/g1q91m). So I went ahead and change the urls using https instead.

Please check your site now.

Wow! Thank you very much @RueNel. You’re a saviour man.

On behalf of my colleague you’re welcome.

Cheers!

1 Like