Broken Cornerstone on Editor Page

Hello Everyone!

Does anyone know what’s the cause why my Cornerstone is broken on the Editor page? Like, I see images that were not supposed to be there. Please see my screenshots below.

Cornerstone Editor Page

As you can see, there’s a woman’s image between the ‘Have any Questions?’ area on the editor’s page but it’s not supposed to be there on the website view. The image came from the Grid gallery I made above it.

Hi @addwebtoday,

Thanks for writing in.

In this case, would you mind sharing us your admin credentials in secure note.

Thanks. :slight_smile:

Hi @nico, done adding the admin credentials on the secure note. Thank you :slight_smile:
I guess, it might caused by the Grid plugin because it only occured when there’s a Grid on the page.

I have the same problem. Only happens with me when I use The Grid ‘Gallery’ option.

1 Like

Hi guys,

Can you please try to add the grid shortcodes to the raw content element instead?

Let us know how it goes!

hi @thai, it is still broken. I already changed all the Grid to it’s shortcodes.

The 3 images below it shouldn’t be there. Thanks!

Tried that too. Same problem

1 Like

@nico @thai update please? Thank you

Hi @addwebtoday,

I’ve taken a look at this, and it’s an incompatibility with The Grid. The problem is that all the javascript needed to properly display the gallery doesn’t get loaded in the page builder because Cornerstone doesn’t realize it’s needed until it’s too late.

I do recall seeing this before, and it was something we reported to the developers of The Grid to investigate. The changelog for The Grid (version 2.4.0) claims that an issue was fixed, but it looks like you’re already on that version. It’s possible that they fixed the issue under certain settings, but it still breaks for the gallery mode. It’s also possible that they only tested with the latest version of Cornerstone and Pro. I see you’re using older versions right now. You could try updating to see if that helps.