Broken "Blank - No container" page template

Suddenly we have an issue on all our pages using the “Blank - No container” page template. The problem is that they look like “Blank - Container”, so the full width columns are squeezed into the container. This ruins the layout on most pages on our website.

We have cleared all cache etc, without any success. We don’t get any error messages.

Hello @rayvn,

Thanks for writing to us.

To help you with your concerns we need to check your settings, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

We have tried to clear/disable all cache. Also disabling plugins that might cause issues.

Hello @rayvn,

Thanks for sharing the login details it seems that you have created a single layout and assigned it as “All singular” which means the layout will be applied to all the page/posts/custom post type posts as well just because the page layout is not rendering properly.

In case you have created the layout for the blog post single layout I would suggest you please change the condition as Post type is Post so that it will not be applied to pages.

Hope it helps
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.