Breakpoint for Mobile Menu

Hello team, I was wondering if you could help me with something. I would like to change my mobile menu breakpoint ( the point where it turns into the mobile menu ) to 865 x 769 . How would i go about doing this?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Since you are using Ubermenu, you can change the responsive breakpoint in UberMenu settings only. Please check out this documentation for more information:

Hope this helps.

I already did that and it continues to break at 778 instead of 865. Is there any sort of code i could implement?

Hi There,

I have tested your site and I can confirm that your menu breakpoint is 865px. Please make sure to clear your browser cache before testing. Also refer to the secure note.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.