Breakpoint for Header Builder and Content Builder Does Not Work

Hi

I’m unable to optimize my site for mobile because the hide during breakpoints for the header builder and the content builder does not work.

Please assist

Thank you,

Website: https://www.oneaccord.tv

Hi @OmarC1014,

Thanks for writing in.

Upon checking my setup, it is working well.

Would you mind sharing us your admin credentials so we could check your setup closer. Don’t forget to set it in a secure note.

Please send us also details of what you want to hide or show.

You could try also to test your setup if there is a plugin conflict because I could see a lot of errors in your browser console. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

Thanks.

Hi There,

Your site’s header menu change from inline navigation to mobile navigation properly on my end.

Large screen:

screenshot

Medium Screen:

screenshot

And the Content Builder section’s Hide During Breakpoints option works fine too, please see this test page and resize your browser. You’ll see that the headline change depending on the screen size.

Please clarify the issue,
Cheers!

Hi,

I’m not sure why it works on your end and not on my end since we’re logging into the same website, but, this is the result I got when I tested both the test-x-test page and the homepage.


This is at the breakpoint between medium and small when resizing.


This is in the content builder at the two screen sizes I’ve indicated at the top.


This is inside the content builder at the two screen sizes indicated at the top.


This is when I’m resizing the home page

So it seems the problem is not resolved on my end.

Thank you

Hi There,

The headlines shows up one at a time on my end depending on the screen width (please see this screencast)

What browser that you’re using? Please clear your browser’s cache or use the browser’s incognito/private mode.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.