Breakpoint for Element Accordion not working

Hello,

i realized since I updated my pagebuilder to the newest version, that the breakpoints for accordions I used are not working anymore. Do you know how i could resolve this issue?
Kind regards,
Lukas

Hello @ISOLEDLPThemeco,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked the Accordion element breakpoint on my end and it seems that it is working fine on my end. I have tested it on Pro 6.2.5. I would suggest you please clear your browser cache and then check it again. If it doesn’t work for you we need to check your settings I would request you, please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi, i couldn’t resolve the issue with your suggested steps.
You find the login to our staging site in the secure note

In the linked Site you the accordion that doesn’t work responsive will look like this

Kind regards, Lukas

Hi, on the staging site i get a 404 now?

Was that you , you can restore the last version with updraft if you need to.

Kind regards,
Lukas

Hello @ISOLEDLPThemeco,

It seems that you have set the breakpoint on the Accordion item, I would suggest you set the breakpoint on the Accordion element to hide the accordion on the different screen resolutions.

MiniAMP-Anwendungsbeispiel-Wohnzimmer-Seite-Cornerstone

MiniAMP-Anwendungsbeispiel-Wohnzimmer-Seite-Cornerstone (1)

Hope it helps
Thanks

Hi @prakash_s

oh… maybe that changed with the update.

Anyways, this saves my problem, thanks!

Kind regards,
Lukas

You are most welcome, Lukas

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.