Breakpoint - Change Burger Spacing

Hi Themeco,

Testing Pro 1.2.6

How do I change the Burger toggle spacing at a breakpoint?

The Burger Spacing is set to 10em - testing the code it seems to be set by a margin style; I tried different values and only this margin changes - however when I change the value to 20em for example, it has no effect on the Burger Spacing, it just adjusts the top/bottom margin of the whole Burger toggle.

@media (max-width: 768px) {
    .hm3 .x-toggle-burger {
        margin: 20em 0;
    }
}

Hey There,

To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

I’ve added to the previous message - please define exactly what is required, I’m just testing stuff out.

Hi There,

You can add a CLASS to your toggle burger and use that class as the selector.

e.g.

@media (max-width: 767px) {
 .yourclass {
 	margin: 20px 10px 20px 10px; 
 }
}

when I change the value to 20em for example, it has no effect on the Burger Spacing, it just adjusts the top/bottom margin of the whole Burger toggle.

That is because margin: 20em 0; means 20em top and bottom margin, and 0 for left and right.

Thanks,

Many thanks @friech - will give this a go.

You’re welcome, Have a great day :slight_smile:

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.