Breadcrums are invisible when not hovering

I went around customizing the Ethos theme and changing colours and everthing but my breadcrums are half misisng! When I hover over them they are visible else they are not visible

When I hover they are visible:

What should I do now to fix it? Thanks in advance :smiley:

Hi There!

Can you please send us your website URL so that we can check the issue?

Thanks

Here is the website link: https://www.extrasurprise.com

Hi There,

Thanks for the URL!

I can see your links color set to white. Please got to Dashboard-> X-> Theme option -> Typography scroll down to Site link section and change the color you have.

If that doesn’t help, please use this CSS in your theme option-> global CSS and let us know how this goes.

.x-breadcrumbs a {
 color: rgb(9,132,227) !important;
}

You can change the color code with your choice, now I have added the blue as same as header.

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Thank you very much had to do some tweaks but the issue is now fixed :smiley: and how do I get email notifications when my post has a reply? Cause I have to manually come to the forum and check if someone has replied

Glad it’s okay now. You can subscribe to your thread, it’s the Wrench button below this thread, you can select tracking.

Thanks!

Thanks a ton!

You’re welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.