Hi, X-Masters! 
I would like resizing my “breadcrumbs” (1) and give it center position (2).
How I can do it? 
Thank you! 
Hi, X-Masters! 
I would like resizing my “breadcrumbs” (1) and give it center position (2).
How I can do it? 
Thank you! 
Hello @IvchenkoDV,
Thanks for writing in!
Can you please elaborate first part of the question? Along with that could you please provide us with your website URL?
Thanks.
Hi.
I mean what I would like to make more big my breadcrumbs (24px or other sizes).
I plan to use the breadcrumbs as a chief navigations. And I would like to make it little more.
Example is https://chukala.ru/services/
Hi There,
Have you turned off the breadcrumbs?
Please turn it on and on Theme Options CSS add
.x-breadcrumbs {
font-size: 24px;
float: none;
}
Hope it helps!
It is work nice. Thank you.
You are most welcome. 