Breadcrumbs problem

Hello after the latest updates of cornerstone and X I have 2 breadcrumbs

The breadcrumbs in yellow highlight is the NEW one that i don’t want to show (it only shows in the shop pages).
How did this happened? How do I get it rid of?

Hello Stella,

Thanks for writing in! To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Thank you Rue, I have attached a secure note to my previous post.
I have seen from an older post from you that we can add the following css to remove those eshop breadcrambs

.archive.woocommerce .x-breadcrumbs {
    display: none;
}

This code works but why did those breadcrumbs are shown in the first place?

Hey Stella,

In the latest version of WooCommerce and X/Pro, WooCommerce added the WooCommerce Breadcrumb. I’ll report this new bug.

For now, the correct CSS code to use is this

.woocommerce-breadcrumb {
  display: none;
}

Please remove the code given previously as it will hide X/Pro breadcrumbs.

Thanks.

I don’t know what you have one but the side is all wrong!!!
the navigation is off, the slider in home page is missing, and the active theme is X and not X child as I had it.
What happened???

Hey Stella,

I’m not sure what you mean. Your site looks fine on my end.

During troubleshooting, I had to deactivate 3rd party plugins. We have your permission to do that as Runel asked for that in his previous response.

I would strongly recommend though that next time, do the troubleshooting yourself and have a backup of your site so you have something to revert to when something happens. Do the basic troubleshooting listed here https://theme.co/docs/common-issues before posting a support thread to determine if the issue is really coming from our theme.

Thanks.

I have restored a yesterday backup, I have added your css and now all is looking well.

Hi @stekats,

I wanted to let you know we’ve corrected this for the next update that will be going live sometime in the next 24 hours.

Thank you Alexander good to know!

You are welcome @stekats

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.