Breadcrumbs (Pro) - Hiding on homepage and blog pages

I am trying to layout my main content pages and have added the breadcrumbs element into the header under my menu, (I assume this is the best place for it). I have two issues/questions.

  1. How do I disable it on the homepage? I am sure this is simple, but I can’t see an obvious way to do it.

  2. When I select my Ubermenu dropdown, the hemu is now hidden behind the breadcrumb. How do I fix this? With CSS or is the option within the Pro Header elements settings?

Thank you.

You’d have to duplicate your header, remove the breadcrumbs element from that replica, and assign it to your homepage and posts pages. Your header with the breadcrumbs will still show on all other pages.

As for the ubermenu issue, you could give your breadcrumbs a lower z-index, or the bar/container the breadcrumbs are in. I hope that makes sense :slight_smile:

Thank you, that was simple and quick to achieve via the Pro Header front panel.

1 Like

Hey,

You are welcome! And thanks for the help @JvP

1 Like