Breadcrumbs not working (Pro + WooCommerce)

Currently using the latest versions of Pro and WooCommerce, and I’m trying to get breadcrumbs to show on product pages.

There are a couple other threads about this, and I’ve followed all advice, but for some reason they’re still not showing. I have breadcrumbs enabled, and I’ve even gone so far as to get the WooCommerce Breadcrumbs plugin - still no luck.

Can someone help me figure out how to get these to show? I want them to show on product category archives and product pages only, not regular pages like “Contact” or “About Me”, etc. Login info in secure note.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Could you please try utilizing this plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/breadcrumb-navxt/) and see if that helps.

Thanks!

Tried that plugin too and still nothing. Do I really need a plugin for this? This is basic theme functionality.

Hello There,

I have inspected one of your product page and I see that you are using a custom header for the product pages. Please be inform that the default breadcrumb will only display if you are using the default header. Since you are using a custom header, you will need to edit your header and add the Breadcrumb element into your header.

You mentioned:
“I want them to show on product category archives and product pages only, not regular pages like “Contact” or “About Me”,…”

Please set up your header with the breadcrumb and we can then provide you a custom css to hide the bar in the mentioned pages.

Please let us know how it goes.

Ahhh I didn’t know there was a Breadcrumbs Element in the header builder. Figured it out now. Thanks.

We are delighted to assist you with this.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.