Breadcrumbs not showing

Hi, initially I had breadcrumbs disabled but I’ve enabled them now and I’m not seeing them on my site. http://smartnutrition.ca

Hi,

The breadcrumbs is not showing up because of this css code.

.x-header-landmark { display: none; }

Please remove it in your Custom CSS

Thanks

Thanks. Problem is, that’s there to prevent headings from displaying that I don’t want. For example, at http://smartnutrition.ca/recipes the header-landmark will say “category archive” which I don’t want. It would be ok if it said the category name “recipes” instead. Can that be done?

Hi There,

You can actually change that Archive Title, on your dashboard please navigate to Posts > Categories, there you’ll see a list of your Categories, edit it and fill the Archive Title.

Cheers!

Thank you! And is there a way to replace all of those category archive pages with a cornerstone page? Specifically I’d like to be able to show an essential grid that displays all the featured images from posts in that category

Hello There,

Category archives were dynamically generated by Wordpress using the themes archive page template. You cannot edit a category or any archive page with Cornerstone. Even the default WordPress text/visual editor cannot edit these pages. You will need to edit all the Categories Archive Titles so that it will not display “category archive” for each category archives.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.