Breadcrumbs Not Appearing on Category or Product Pages

How can I get breadcrumbs to appear on category, product, and blog pages? I have breadcrumbs enabled under Yoast SEO settings and I also have them enabled under customize.

Thanks!

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

SEO Yoast’s breadcrumb is not connected to any X’s templates. You have to manually integrate it, would you mind providing your site’s URL? I need to check which stack you’re on then maybe I could provide the breadcrumb’s snippet displaying the Yoast’s breadcrumb.

Thanks!

Hey, here is our site’s URL: https://kannakart.com/

Thank you!

Hi there,

It looks like you’re on Pro, it doesn’t need special integration. Just edit your header in the Pro header builder, add a header bar and container, then add text element. Within that text element, add your SEO Yoast breadcrumb’s shortcode.

Example,

[wpseo_breadcrumb]

The breadcrumb should appear to any page where your header is assigned.

Thanks!