Breadcrumbs in Single Portfolio items are linked wrong

Hello,
I think this is a bug since one of the latest updates.
I have two portfolio categories (design and photography). When I am on a single portfolio page, the breadcrumb link that supposed to take me back to the right category is wrong. It has the right name but it takes me back to portfolio archive with all my portfolio items listed like my blog. For better explaining:

HOME>DESIGN>ABC LOGO or
HOME>PHOTOGRAPHY>MACRO

The links “DESIGN” and “PHOTOGRAPHY” should take me back to that pages. But they are linked to the “portfolio-posts” page.

Would you mind taking a look and fixing it with the next update?
Thanks

Hey @cndrk,

The portfolio breadcrumb structure is this Home > Portfolio Parent Page > Portfolio Item.

It should not be the category but did this work before? If so, can you try assigning 1 category for troubleshooting purposes.

There’s a bug with the parent title. I’ll post that in our issue tracker. Please note though that there’s no guarantee a fix will be shipped in the next release. Please stay tuned.

Thanks.

I was talking about the “portfolio parent page”, not the category of course. sorry for the confusion :slight_smile:
Glad you found the bug. Thanks…

Thank you for understanding,

Have a great day,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.