Breadcrumbs Bar Not Appearing Still

Hi

This is in reference to a post I made earlier https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/vertical-align-ubermenu/20252

On my page https://www.steedman.co.uk I have activated the Breadcrumbs (and Breadcrumbs bar?) in Appearance > Theme Options (see screen shot).

However the breadcrumbs are still not appearing on the other pages / posts for some reason. I am not sure if they are there and just being hidden by the header due to the vertical align, margin or padding being wrong? Apologies as I am probably just missing something very simple I’m sure.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Hey @russell3,

Your breadcrumbs is hidden because the Navbar’s height is short (currently 60px).

Please go to Appearance > Theme Options > Header and change Navbar Top Height to 100.

Thanks.

Brilliant, thanks.

You’re welcome!
Thanks for letting us know that it has worked for you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.