Breadcrumb SEO

Hello,

I bought several license of theme X and i am glad to work with it. Others friends works with DIVI, but i prefer stay with us.
I think that is difficult to make difference between theme X and other theme. I work with a webmarketing guy and for specific website (without wordpress) I make a lot of SEO customisation that improve really the website.

I saw some improvment to make to theme X. I understand that is a lot of other priority but i think a SEO improvment would be a big big benefit to theme X.

I posted a SEO problem with custom headline that are “h2” by default, instead a div.
Here, I want to make a focus with the breadcrumb. See the following link to kinow how make a seo breadcrumb : http://schema.org/BreadcrumbList

I hope to ear my position.

Hi,

Well noted. I will forward this to our Web development team for review.

Thanks

Thank you.
For several years, I work with SEO team and I see a real benefit for customer and his website with a best traffic.

Thank you for the feedback!