Brands Links Going to Wrong Pages

Hello,

We have links on our product pages that link back to the brand page. However, these links are going to the wrong pages.

Most of the links are going to: https://kannakart.com/brand/pax-vaporizers/ when they should be going to https://kannakart.com/pax-vaporizers/

Hey @Kannakart,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information(Use Secure Note):

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

Ok just submitted

Hi There,

I see that you have submitted FTP credentials. We need your WordPress credentials to check this issue.

Thanks!

Updated!!!

Hi There,

Upon checking, I see that the brand slug is displaying because you have already set it under WooCommerce product brand base. You can change it by head over to Settings -> Permalinks section.

Thanks!

What should I change it to, to yield the result I want? I want them all linked to custom pages that we made for those brands. Please see my original message above to see what I am trying to accomplish.

Thanks

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! Your permalinks has already been set (http://prntscr.com/g2g5pq). Hit the save changes button to update your permlinks. Clear the cache and test your site again.

I went around your dashboard and investigated further. I saw the all the brands you have in your site. You can easily check it WooCommerce > Brands. I’ve look for Pax vaporizers and I could not find it. All I find is Pax Labs which can be access here: https://kannakart.com/brand/pax-labs/

Please ensure that your page is an actual brand or that your links is linked correctly to each respective brand. Other sample brands:
https://kannakart.com/brand/7th-floor/
https://kannakart.com/brand/annabis/
https://kannakart.com/brand/ego/
https://kannakart.com/brand/atmos/

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.