Box Shadow in Header Builder

I know many of the new Pro features like box and text shadow do not have colour template options which is not very consistent, however there is also a display bug for Box Shadow in the Header builder. You can choose a colour no problem, however the next time you enter the field it shows the defult value of rgba(0, 0, 0, 0).

I’m using Pro 1.2.4 however I think this has always been the case with the Header Builder.

Hi there,

The color temlpates are not available for combined options such as box shadow. We already added an enhancement request regarding this and our development team are aware of the matter:

It will need a refactor of the code to have them available.

I also could recreate the point you have mentioned in my installation and reported that as a bug:

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.