Bottom Scroll Bar

Hi All- Any thoughts on the best way to create a menu at the bottom of the individual aircraft listing page. https://ogarajets.com/aircraft-for-sale/9203/details. The thought is that once they scroll, the buttons: SHARE, EBROCHURE, INQUIRE, and MAKE OFFER buttons will remain at the bottom of the screen for users to click on. I realize that the links on these buttons will be individual to each listing, but I am guessing I could get this automated through the super looper or something. I look forward to the comments and thoughts. Thx.

Hi @kevrossignon,

Thanks for reaching out.
It is not very clear what exactly you are trying to acheive here. Are you trying to set those buttons always at the bottom of the page, like a sticky footer? If that is the case, I would suggest you hire a developer who can assist you to do the customization or you can avail of our newly launched service called One, where we answer the questions beyond normal theme support.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.