Bottom Nav Menu Position On Front Page

I want to make the navigation menu show up at the bottom when on the home page, then when I scroll it moves to fixed to the top, just like how it looks on Ethos demo 3 or on your main x theme site. But when I install the Ethos 3 demo, it shows on the top by default and in it seems there’s no option for this in the customizer.

Am I missing something. That is the only reason why I took the theme, because a client like the idea mainly, so it’s very important.

Thank you.

Okay, I figured it out, just in case anyone gives it thought. The demo did not import the revolution slider, so I had to create one and activate it in the home page. It took up the top space and my menu was where it was supposed to be at the bottom.

Hi there,

Glad it’s okay now. Yes, you have to install the slider plugin first as it’s needed in the import process for pages that has slider.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.