Bottom header size changes

I am trying to change the size of a bottom positioned header based on the display size. Here is the custom css I put in. I also gave the element a class. This isn’t working for me. Do you have any suggestions.

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {
#bottombar {
height:100px;
}
}

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, if it is a CLASS then it should be .bottombar not #bottombar, # is for ID.

If still did not work, please provide us the site URL so we can take a look.

Cheers!

Yeah sorry about the rookie move. I’m just a little rusty, but you can tell from the css that I have an idea where to head. I cannot at this time show the website because it is on a localhost. Anything else you can offer to help me. Again the goal is to resize the bottom positioned header on a smaller media display.

Hi There,

Are you using Pro? It’s hard to recommend something when we can’t see or access your site. Another reason that a CSS might not work is if it encounter CSS syntax error before that CSS. Check if you all open { has corresponding closing }.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.