Hello,
So I was wondering how to prevent the header bottom from scrolling behind the footer on my site. I’ve attached 2 images that explain what my issue is. If there is anything I can supply, please let me know.

Hello,
So I was wondering how to prevent the header bottom from scrolling behind the footer on my site. I’ve attached 2 images that explain what my issue is. If there is anything I can supply, please let me know.

Hello @michaelsteven,
Thanks for writing in! 
Would you mind providing us some login details, please? Kindly set this on a secure note:
Hi there,
Please try to add this code in the custom CSS:
.x-colophon {
z-index: 0;
}
Hope this helps.
It did the trick!! Thank you!
You’re welcome!
Thanks for letting us know that it has worked for you.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.