Borders of classic collumns disappeared since update

Hi,

On my website I have a slider at the top with two columns partly overlapping the slider. The two columns are one with text and one with a video in it. The columns have borders and shadow.

I updated and now the borders have completely disappeared. But when I open cornerstone to edit, I still see the colums as they should be. But on the live site they are not there.

Could you help me out?

It’s the site scheiden-online.nl (homepage, top part).

Thanks.

Auke

And now I see that there are more lay-out issues since the update. On the entire page I see that some lay-out features have changed.

Hello Auke,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked it on my local test site and it seems that the borders of the columns are working fine at my end. It might be the issue of plugin conflict or cache issue or cache issue just because your layout and border are not rendering properly. Please note you must purge all the cache and browser cache so that the latest code renders properly. I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi Prakash,

Thanks for the reply. I have tried everything, but nothing changed. I emptied the cache. I disabled all the plugins (except cornerstone) and the problem remained.

I will provide you with the login credentials

Thanks
Auke

Hi Auke,

I find the issue and it has been solved by resetting the Border Color once again. Now the border color is showing properly in the column.

Thanks

Hi Tristup,

Great! Thanks for your help. I really appreciate it.
Have a nice day.

Auke

Hello Auke,

Glad that @tristup was able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.