Hi,
I would like to change the thickness of the border on form fields like the username / login / password on the woocommerce shop page etc to make it thinner. I am using Renew. Is there some custom css I can enter to do this?
Thanks,
Jamie
Hi,
I would like to change the thickness of the border on form fields like the username / login / password on the woocommerce shop page etc to make it thinner. I am using Renew. Is there some custom css I can enter to do this?
Thanks,
Jamie
Hi Jamie,
Could you please provide us with the URL of that login page?
Thanks.
Hi,
Sure this is the page I would like the thickness of the border changed on:
https://flayrmedia.com/myaccount/
Thanks,
Hi There,
Add the following CSS rule into your Theme Options > Global CSS area.
select, textarea, input[type="text"], input[type="password"], input[type="datetime"], input[type="datetime-local"], input[type="date"], input[type="month"], input[type="time"], input[type="week"], input[type="number"], input[type="email"], input[type="url"], input[type="search"], input[type="tel"], input[type="color"], .uneditable-input {
border: 1px solid #ddd;
}
Hope that helps.
Great thank you, that worked!
You’re welcome.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.