Border radius not working

HI! Border-radius working for img. But not work for cell. Help!

Hello @Oleksii,

Thanks for writing in! In your Cell settings, please make sure to set the “Overflow” to Hidden.

And then make sure to unlink the border radius first before clicking on the “Bottom Left” property.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Can’t understend. If 0 - not working, If 1 (or any value) - working.)))

overflow - hidden.

if one of corner have value (not 0) - working. if all 0 - nor working.

Hi @Oleksii,

I have checked the same in my local environment but didn’t find any issue with the Border Radius with the Cells you mentioned. But what your screenshot shows is that you have selected the 767px and Down view and changed the values for 979px and Down and that is why it does not shows the changes in the Builder.
If that is not the case, you are still having the issue, I would suggest you create a screencasting video to understand the issue you are trying to point out.

Thanks

https://watch.screencastify.com/v/PPzoBSBzwoc1Wawh76KP

I can’t understand))) Why border-radius not change? I change border-radius to 0 at 979px and down, but border-radius not change to 0.

Hey @Oleksii,

Would you mind sharing your admin credentials so that we can check on your setup properly? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

1 Like

ок.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

Hey @Oleksii,

I suspect this could be a bug with the latest version of the theme. I already reported the issue to the development team so that they will be aware of it and we don’t have ETA yet.

Thank you for understanding.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.