Border on image and bottom spacing

Hi,
I have a row of images that I want to have a border. Looks fine on desktop but on mobile and portrait tablet view, there is padding on the left and right. I wan the image to have the border, not the element. It’s on this page;

https://got2jot.co.uk/homepage/

Can you help?

Also, on the same page, I have a rev slider at the top which I also want to have a border on. Again, there is padding or margin at the bottom which I don’t want. Can you help here too?

Thanks,
Loren

Hi Loren,

To achieve that, please remove the border css code in your row element.

Then add the code below in Cornerstone > Setttings > CSS

#x-section-1 a.x-img>img {
    width:100%;
}

#x-section-1 .rev_slider_wrapper  {
    border-color: hsl(210, 23%, 36%);
    border-style: solid;
    border-width: 0px 2px 2px;
}

Hope that helps.

1 Like

Brilliant. Thanks.

Glad to hear we managed to help!

Hi. The client has now added the correct images to the rev slider and the bottom border has disappeared. I can’t see anything wrong. Can you help?

Hi there,

Please try to set the slider height to 451px

Hope this helps.