Border left to border top

Hello,
So I created 2-columns section, I used vertical line to divide these columns by activating the right column’s border-left
picture: left-column | right-column
but when viewed on mobile phone, I want the border-left to become border-top instead, like this
Left-column

right-column

instead now it look like this:

left-column
| right column

my question is is it possible to setup the border property to switch from border-left to border-top on mobile view?

thanks

Hello @kumpobiz,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

May I request you to please share website URL for us to take a closer look?

Thanks.

Hi
this the URL, go to the bottom section where the columns divided by a grey line (desktop view) but when switch to mobile view the grey line serve no purpose

Hi there,

Please add this code in the custom CSS:

@media (max-width: 767px) {
    .el44.x-text {
        border: 0;
        padding-left: 0;
    }
}

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.