Please reference page Historical Statements…I am using the card element and want the border color to be the same for all cards. The front of the second card on each row has a different border color. When I change it to rgb(116, 66, 136) and then save the page, it reverts back to its original color. I don’t understand why rgb(116, 66, 136) is not being saved. Please help.
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! I have checked your page and made the appropriate changes. I can confirm that the rgb is not being saved. I made some investigation and it turns out that rgb(116, 66, 136) is the same as the current color which is hsl(283, 35%, 40%). I would suggest that you adjust the opacity by using this instead: rgba(116, 66, 136, 0.75).
To prove that they are just the same, you may try to convert the rgb in here: http://serennu.com/colour/hsltorgb.php
Hope this helps.
Thank you. I will play around with other colors also.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.