Border between sections

Hi there,

I am trying to add a simple border to the top or bottom of sections.

I used to do this by adding the ridge on either the top or the bottom, 1 pixel, no color, and it would create a simple thin border.

I cannot get this to show in Customizer or live.

Has something changed?

http://peoplecentral.flickdigital.co/

Hi @freedomdesign,

Thanks for writing in.

First, update your setup to the latest version.

Don’t forget to backup your site or test the update on your dev site so that it would be easier to revert in case more problem would occur. Better to be safe than sorry :slight_smile:

then, if still not working properly after update, please share us your admin credentials so we could check your setup closer.

Don’t forget to set it in a secure note.

Thanks.

Hi there,

Site has been backed up and updated. Same problem though. It might be that things have changed since the update. This is always how I had it set in the past - no color, 1 pixel, ridge. top and/or bottom only.

I removed them all (they were instead of the light grey background on some sections), please feel free to add to top or bottom of any section and show me how you did it.

I will add login details as a secure note

Thanks in advance

Hi there,

It seems that there is a problem rendering the borders when it is set to single mode for example border top in the preview of the Cornerstone in latest versions. We already filed a bug report regarding this.

I suggest that you use the margin settings to create a space between your sections:

The fix for the border problem will be available in upcoming releases. You can always check the detailed bug fixes for each release here:

https://theme.co/changelog/

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.