Hi!
I’m editing our pricing tables, but I can’t figure out how to get rid of the dark green border around the green heading: https://getmeetio.com/pricing/
I also wonder if it’s possible to remove the grey lines between the rows?
Thanks in advance!
Hi!
I’m editing our pricing tables, but I can’t figure out how to get rid of the dark green border around the green heading: https://getmeetio.com/pricing/
I also wonder if it’s possible to remove the grey lines between the rows?
Thanks in advance!
Hi @adjusoft,
Thanks for writing in.
Add this in your custom CSS:
.x-pricing-column.featured h2{
box-shadow:none;
}
.x-pricing-column-info ul>li:first-child{
border-top: 0px solid #ebebeb;
}
.x-pricing-column-info ul>li{
border-bottom: 0px solid #ebebeb;
}
Let us know how it goes.
Thanks.
Hi Nico,
Thanks a lot - it solved the issue! But, after we updated the theme a couple of days ago, the first two pricing tables aren’t centred on the page as they were before. How can I solve this?
Thanks in advance!
Never mind, I just added width:50% in the style section of each pricing table 
Glad you were able to figure it out. Have a nice day! 