This plugin is not working good with X Theme. In the backend the X theme tab on the left where you can find the extenions of X theme is not visible when I activate this plugin, https://nl.wordpress.org/plugins/booking/.
is there a fix for this?
This plugin is not working good with X Theme. In the backend the X theme tab on the left where you can find the extenions of X theme is not visible when I activate this plugin, https://nl.wordpress.org/plugins/booking/.
is there a fix for this?
Hello @freshned ,
Thanks for asking. 
I just installed Booking Calendar plugin on my X Theme powered dev website and it seems to be working fine. Have you tried testing for plugin conflict? If not, let’s start with plugin conflicts. Along with that please take a look at the resource shared by @eperroud and let us know how it goes.
@eperroud thanks for chiming in and helping fellow community member. 
Thanks.
Hi,
I disabled all the plugins and activate them 1 by 1. Only when I activate the booking Calendar plugin the X theme menu item on the left side is going away. When I deactivate the plugin again the menu item is coming back.
Hi there,
Since this is a 3rd party plugin (where we have no control) then I can’t provide any recommendation. But I could add this to our issue tracker for our developer to see. And if possible, please provide your site’s URL and login credentials in a secure note in case we need to check it.
Seems like it overrides what’s on X theme and the fix should be added on their plugin.
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.